Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    emilyparade

I'm having friend troubles. One minute I can trust them, next minute...

...they're spreading rumors, wat do i do? My mom is concerned I don't have any friends. I have come to realization that my friends aren't 100% trustworthy. Help?

M.M. <3
    Be friends, just don't tell them personal things or things you wouldn't want them to know.
    Until you know you can trust them fer sure.

gary
    you should start expanding your horizons.. there are more people out there and if they arent trustworthy they arent necessarily friends.. its fine to hang out with them but being around them a lot might not be the best for you

Amanda
    Im sorry.
    I really wish i could help.
    but i have an extreme case of this issue myself.
    all i can say is that if you dont trust them completely dont say huge things to them

just like build up trust

Hope McCoy
    I'm in the same boat. I thought I could trust this one girl because we had been friends for FOREVER, but recently, she stabbed me in the back. Now I can't really trust anyone.
    Trust is a hard thing to give. Get to know people and broaden your horizons. Don't trust people until you are sure they won't hurt you, or are at least pretty sure. There is no way to tell if a friend is completely trustworthy, so you're going to have to take a chance or two. But be smart, trust your gut and I hope this helped.

Amanda
    Im sorry.
    I really wish i could help.
    but i have an extreme case of this issue myself.
    all i can say is that if you dont trust them completely dont say huge things to them
    just like build up trust