Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can You Explain Obama's "New Politics" and How Citizens like "You" will be involved?

I'm voting for Hillary. Hillary has down-to-earth and pragmatic solutions to restore the USA to Peace and prosperity, and to address the mortgage crisis, health care, education and poverty, and foreign relations.

Obama has the "hope" thing going, but what is it really in terms of how will his "New Politics" differentiate from Hillary... or Bush? Hillary will end the war, I trust her more than Obama.

We know he takes money from Special Interests. So that's not different. Hillary has a plan to end the war, and practically invented Universal Health care in the USA, and I trust her to manage the economy better to pay for it. Obama has threatened nuclear war with Pakistan... So what's this "New Politics" he's offereing really about.

Can you give 3 specific things Obama will do that are New and Better. He hasn't seemed to have unified US or inspired anyone outside his followers. So please be more specific than: Hope, Unify, Change...

Freddie
    voodoo! run don't walk and vote Hillary it will cure all the magic hoo doo

Freddie
    voodoo! run don't walk and vote Hillary it will cure all the magic hoo doo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I can see, you probably won't get his supporters to answer you. They can't. All they can do is refer you to his websites, as if they aren't based. (snicker, snicker)
    He will not ever become president.

Hillary will be the new President.

Downloads
    Uploads
    New Politics? And I've already been volunteered to participate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I cannot explain Obama's "New Politics' but neither can he.

I won't be getting involved in his new world order because this phoney won't be president, McCain will.

canam
    His "new politics" and "change" will leave the voters broke. He has divided the country all ready, resparked the fires of racism to cover up his indoctrination into the Black Theology that he spent 20 years learning from Wright. He even lies about his faith. How can you be a christian and believe in evolution?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is all just rhetoric that he "hopes" won't "change" your mind when it comes out he is an empty suit

bee bee
    It want effect me as I don't waste my time or mind on his malarkey. he will never be a president. he's toast.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I won't be apart of him, and his "new world".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast