Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Carlos B

What is better the iPhone or the blackberry pearl 8130?

I'm getting a new cellphone soon but, I can't decide between the iphone & the blackberry pearl.
    I love the iphone: how it looks, how it works, & all its cool features. But also I'm scared that it can get stolen.
    The blackberry pearl is cool & love all its features but it looks a little to primitive. THe blackberry i want is from sprint. I like the features that it can record videos & actually zoom.

Also wich one has a better plan?

cassidy.hill
    why the pearl? get the curve

mckenziebrother
    Iphone all the way

Ricki C
    iphone

Metal Head Taco F***er
    i've heard the iPhone is rubbish, and the tariffs are too high, my friend has a blackberry and they're very smart.
    it depends on what you want, if you want a fun internet friendly music phone, get the iPhone but if you want reliable proffesionality get the blackberry

Paul S
    f.u.c.k technology i went with it for ages and was nothin but dissapointed i have a ps1 a gameboy and a nokia 3310

i used to have an xbox which overheated regularly, i had a nokia n95 which kept crashin and restartin a samsung g800 which is knackered the camera doesnt work anymore i bought a new computer a year ago and the software was fightin against each other so i went bak to my old laptop

might just be me but i personally find original is better

Downloads
    Uploads

Michelle C
    i have a blackberry pearl and its awesome and i dont know if you know this but if your friends have blackberrys you can bbm with them which means blackberry message and it comes with the blackberry service some of my friends have up to 100 friends and the internet is handy....my sister has the i phone and she loves it but i dont love touch screen so the only extra thing would be that it has and ipod in it i would go for the blackberry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    iphone ofcourse

Downloads
    Uploads
    how much do u want to pay?