I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I was doing 90 in a 65 (some a$$ was tailgating me at 80, and hey, its NJ). I slowed down to merge with the local lane and i spy a cop near my blind spot. He proceeds to attempt to stay in my blind spot for the next 3-5 miles. After he realizes I am not going to speed anymore, the lights go on and I pull over. We both know he never clocked me, because I never got a signal from him on my radar detector. My radar is mounted in the SAME SPOT that EVERYONE mounts there GPS: approximately 8 inches above the middle my dashboard. He gives me a ticket for front obstruction of view, since you can't give speeding tickets without clocking in the radar first. But this is BS... had it been a GPS, he would have let it go. NJ laws allow for suction cups, only not in such a way that it obstructs the front view. Things could have been worse, but i don't want to pay a dime. what are the chances i take a picture of set up, fight the case, and win in court?