Yyo mamma jokes?

D

David C

If someone can give me the best mamma I have ever heard of I will give u 10 points

Yo mamma so fat, when she walked past the TV, you missed an entire season.

Yo mamma so big, she drank the entire Milky Way.

Yo Momma so short that you can see her feet on her drivers License.. Its my Fav.. Love that 1.

Yo momma is so fat she laid in the ocean and Chistopher Columbus was like "Alas, it's the New World."

Your Mumma so fat that she jumped for joy and she got stuck!

Yo mama is so fat that when she went to the shore people thought she was a ship.

Best one I can think of. lOL

yo mamma so fat, every time she drives by a fast food restaurant she starts singing, "we are family, McDonald's, Burger King and me"

yo mamma soooo fat that when she wore a red dress kids went up to her and said "kool-aid please"

yo mamma so fat when she wore a yellow dress someone said "oh the sun..its sooo much bigger in person"

yo mamma so fat when she wore a white dress someone yelled "i see the light!!!!"

Yo momma so ugly just after she was born, her mother said, "What a treasure!" and her father said, "Yes, let's go bury it."

yo momma so ugly she needs 2 bags to cover her face

yo momma so fat when she sits around the house she sits AROUND the house

yo momma so ugly she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning

yo momma so fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck

yo momma so fat shammo came up to her and sang "we are family even though ur fatter than me"

yo mommas like home depot 50 cents a screw

yo mommas so poor i saw her kicking a can and when i asked what she was doing she said moving

yo mommas so poor i flicked a cigarette in her cardboard box and she sang "stomp ur hands and clap ur feet thank the lord cus we've got heat"

yo mammas so ugly she went to an ugly contest and the judges said "sorry no professionals"

yo mamma is SO old her phone number is 23

yo mommas so poor they reposesed her cardboard box

Yo mommas so fat that her blood type is oreo.
Yo mommas so fat that the horse on her Jordash jeans are real.

yo mama's so fat..........
1. when she went bungee-jumping in a yellow coverall, people thought the sun was falling
2.when she asked for a water bed, they put a blanket over the ocean
3.when she swam in the ocean, she and the whales started singing "we are family! i got all my sisters with me!"
4.if you cut her, she bleeds gravy

yo mama's so dumb........
1.she got locked in a Kroger and starved to death
2.when you tell her it's chilly outside, she runs out of the house with a bowl
etc.

Yo mama is so ugly that when she went to a dog show, they kicked her out and said, "Sorry, no professionals,".

This may not be original but this is all I can think of.

VIVA LA RAZA!

Yo Mamma's teeth are so yellow whenever she smiles cars start to slow down.

yo momma is so fat when she jump for joy she got stuck!
yo momma is so stupid she sold her car for gas money!
i know there corny, but they give me a laugh every once in a while

Back