Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    ge tthe fuck over it girls use should of left him along time ago, your faults you stayed with him that long

Unregistered
    I thought i was the only one that was going through this until now. My bf is 28 and we live together with our 9 month old baby. We have a ps3 and to be honest with you i used to enjoy playing it myself at times but as soon as COD MW2 came out that was it. He spends all his day playing this damn came and most of our arguments are because of it, i even threatened to throw the ps3 out of the window during one of our steaming rows. I'm a stay at home mum who will be attending college in January. In order to know our baby won't be subjected to that nonsense, when i'm gone i will be taking the power cable with me otherwise he will have him sitting in his lap all day while he plays and only get up to fed him, change his nappy and put him to sleep. Babies need interaction and playtime and watching daddy playing COD doesn't cut it. Don't get me wrong i don't mind him playing it but all day?

Cookies aka another peed off girlfriend

Unregistered

Star Blue Xbox

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 8 months now, and all I can say is that, before he got his xbox, our relationship was absolutely PERFECT... Then he got his xbox. He would play it on all day and our conversations were literally like: , , ,
    Then it broke, and it was sent to Germany, and our conversations were back to normal. Now he has got it again, and some new came black ops... And I'm back to the the: , , ,

What I am doing is talking to his friend more, so that he realises what he's missing Sounds a little bit much, but seems to be working!

Unregistered
    OMG my boyfriend is soo annoying with this. im sick and hes in there playing away while i lay here miserably. it is driving me insaneeeeeeee

JORDANNNHAYES

Pencil Ya'll need to calm down with this 'addiction'

Well I play Xbox, And I kind of think that it is just a faze for them, they will soon get tired of playing Call Of Duty, But Black Ops just came out.. Its only been 4 days.
    But I'm prettty sure they will get tired of the game they're playing.. And soon they'll go get annother game but in that time length don't be mad at them, be happy with what you have.
    @JORDANNNHAYES
    -Follow on twitter (:

"Xbox isn't an adiction, it's a choice!"

JORDANNNHAYES
    RIGHT?

I love Xbox (:

Unregistered
    Same. My ex played C.O.D all the time. It's one reason our reletionship broke up. Watch out for guys who love thier games more than you!!

Unregistered
    i have the same problem as most of you, since the new COD Black Ops is now out i cannot spend more then half n hour at my bfs house with out ending up in an arguement over the game, he takes me no where, doesnt speak to me when im there, but when i say im going to leave he will make me feel like i have to stay when im board out of my brains, its ruining my life, the only way i can stop him from playing is offering myself to him and even thats become boring now because its like i know he is trying to get it over and done with so he can go back to the tv. i dont know what to do i love him to bits but its ruining everything... he doesnt care when im sad because its making me feel sooo alone... his sister and her partner have tried to stop the constant playing but its not working... =[ i dont kno what to do anymore about this situation

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel your pain. I'm a stay at home mom, and I get so bored during the day I always get excited when my b/f gets home from work i miss him so much all day. and always to my disappointment he gets home cracks a beer and jumps on the xbox. He isn't mean to me but he will come out of his room only to have a quick smoke maybe ask me how my day was and runs right back in to play. this has been going on for almost a year and I feel so alone and it has recently given me health problems panic and anxiety attacks, due to his constant neglect of me. he makes sure to come to bed only after I'm asleep so he don't have to listen to me tell him how much I miss him, and wish he would spend a little time with me. recently I told him how i felt and needed a little time for just me and him, to cuddle and watch TV. so for a week he would sit next to me on the bed watch one show and go right back to gaming. so xbox gets 8 hours a day and I get a half hour. and after a week of him doing that I'm not even getting the half hour. I'll be leaving him soon. hope yours goes better

andre54321
    im 13 and ive been playing call of duty sence i was 8 im addicted im getting bad grades at school and im really fucked up my life like smoking weed and playing day n nite well good luck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast