Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered

call of duty

my boyfriend is exactly the same. We go to bed together and fall asleep, then i wake up in the night and he is at thge end of our bed, playing it at like 4 in the morning. Then, because he has got no sleep, he is moody for the rest of the day. It seems like its something so small, but honestly i am at the end of my tether with him. He is still loving but I can just tell that its at the back of his mind! he works very hard and so i dont mind him playing it as he rarelt watches tv and stuff but my goodness!! not for hours everyday!!!

Unregistered

As is mine...

The noise REALLY grates me! all i can hear is guns & kids voices over his headset..

He is addicted & as soon as i turn my back he sneakily puts it back on again.... !

Unregistered

Star Blue

I lost my boyfriend to MW2, too. It was so ridiculous. The relationship went from fine to I barely saw him, and our schedules already made it difficult to see eachother more than twice a week.

I'm pretty much convinced that guys who play this non stop, let it affect their lives so badly to the point where jobs and relationships are neglected, are very self centered and need a serious wake up call. This epidemic disturbs me quite a bit. Wtf is wrong with these guys? Ruining relationships/turning down sex for a video game?

Unregistered
    Wow, my boyfriend and I live together for the moment and ever since he bought Call of Duty on xbox it's been the same thing. Thankfully, it hasn't been as horrible as some of the stories posted here. But he will spend several hours playing, and then he'll get back on later. I feel like his mother sometimes when I have to call him from the TV for dinner. It's ridiculous, but I put up with it. We will not be living together next year, just next door to each other. Now we live in an efficiency with no doors and all I hear is him yelling and screaming obsenities mixed with explosion noises while I'm trying to do homework. Ridiculous

Unregistered

Taking me for granted

I have the same issue. From 5:30pm till bedtime for work the next day. Been with him for 5 yrs and the past 3 years it has been this way. Once this damn Xbox came out. I have numerous conversations with him but he just says "He knows", or "Don't start". I've become a slave. And I ask nothing of him, and the few times I need something, he forgets until I have to end up doing it myself. I am stuck and not sure what to do anymore. I just wish he knew what he is doing. My words and complaints apparently mean nothing and havent worked in 3 yrs. I think we all need to do something about this.

Unregistered

Modern warfare 2 "KILLER"

Just broke up over Modern Warfare 2. This guy would play from when he woke up till he fell asleep with the tv and xbox still on. This game f***ed up our relationship that he would talk to me if I was another player he hated. When we had to go out, we would argue for ages and then I was doing everything by myself.

He never use to be like this...

He agreed that he would only play monday, wednesday and Friday. The internet was at 10gb when we first had put on then in 1 week changed it to 20gb and was running out fast.

I have been complaining for months about the xbox coming between us and he agreed.

When I was packing my Sh** he didn't care he just went and picked up the xbox and cuddled it. I finally got it off him, although when I brought the xbox home he had stolen the hd. lol... I went back and got it.

Now he calls and beggs for the hd.lol

Sorry Complicit Black

Unregistered
    I had no idea so many other people were suffering the same fate as me. I have been with my husband for four years and while he has always liked to play video games...nothing, and I mean NOTHING compares to stupid COD. I have never felt more alone than I do now. I currently live in a very secluded area in the middle of nowhere(military base) and all I have out here is my husband. It irks me to NO END when he has been gone at work all day and then the minute he comes home he wants to play his stupid game. He would probably never stop playing if I didn't beg him to get off! Hours and hours.... I bet if I wasn't in the picture he would never leave the room! Would probably pee himself and eat Doritos all day! UGH. I have talked to him HUNDREDS of times about this and how it is ruining our marriage. I just don't know what to do anymore. He always says " oh...yes, you're right. I'm sorry!" but then he goes right back to doing it again. I can NEVER get him out of the house, he NEVER wants to do anything with me and sometimes he has even completely ignored me if I'm standing butt freakin naked in front of him! This is driving me insane and I dont know how much more of this I can handle. I even told him I was going to pack my shit and move back home if he didnt cut it out. That made him sad, but he's STILL playing the dumb shit!!!! HELP ME!

Unregistered

xbox sucks

this makes me laught so much am 20 and my boyfriend is 22 he dosent work but i do ill leve at 8 come bk at 7 and he will still be on the xbox cod4 nuthink i can do will get him of it he now sleeps 4 hours aday ive been with him four year and hes been like this the past 3 and the only anser i get out of him is that i bore him befor it was call of dutty it was counter strike on the compute and hallo i dont think ive whatch tv in 3 years its just men aragent and selfish if only i was born a lesbion lol any advice i give to you is if it gets realy bad get out whille u can befor its 2 late am stuck now i only have him i would move out if i could
    mia

callofdutyaddct666
    you guys have to get over at and let us play the game. i play it but it gets boring if i play it for more then an hour if you really wanna get them off FOR GOOD when they are out of the house get your baseball bat and smash up a few shit INCLUDING the xbox snap the game and all of that.. my gf did that.. i laughed it was hilarious.. just tell them someone tired to rob you and then break down in teers cause you bitches seem to be pretty good at it

RLGMN's Girl
    My boyfriend is close to 30 and i have the same problem. I could (and have) walked in with NO close on, into his Man Cave and I get NO reaction! What do we do girls?!?!?!?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast