Who was the rapper that made an old school rap song about a city overrun

A

Ace S

with rat pushers selling cheese.? This song came out in the early 90's about a town overrun with rat pushers selling "cheese". The city hires a 'pied piper' to rid the city of the rats and the mayor refuses to pay the agreed amount and gets zapped by the piper in the end. Does any body remember that rap song story? And where can I get a copy of the song and lyrics?

i love that song. where is it....

rats came around like zombies,
proceeded to march to the cities outer boundries...

yo piper. i really think your flute playings hyper....

I was wondering and Googling that same thing! Now I've just gotta know... Okay, I just now hunted and found it among my old cassette tapes stored under the house. It is on an old Coca Cola Rap New Music Sampler tape I think I mailed in for. It is "The Piper" by Cheba. It says "Taken from the Ruffhouse/Columbia 12": The Piper". Hope that helps. :)

OMG I have been looking for this song forever!! Any idea where I can download it?

Yo, I have this. Get at me if you need/want it.

00chebathepiperfrontsca.jpg

Tracklisting:

01-cheba-the_piper_(radio_edit)
02-cheba-the_piper
03-cheba-the_piper_(street_mix)
04-cheba-the_piper_(instrumental)

Last edited:
I would like to get a copy of that on CD if possible.

The Pied Piper

The rapper was named "Cheba" and I've been looking for that record, myself! I remember the video, and everything.

YES!!!!!

i ordered that tape as well!!! thanks for the info!!! much appreciated my friends with good taste in mix tapes!!!! :)

Coca Cola Mix Tape

That tape also had Brooklyn-Queens by 3rd Bass - I would love to know what the rest of the song list is!

I just now hunted and found it among my old cassette tapes stored under the house. It is on an old Coca Cola Rap New Music Sampler tape I think I mailed in for. It is "The Piper" by Chiba.

I would like a copy also....been looking for this for years....

Back