Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Matt

Difference between firefox, internet explorer, safari, and camino web browsers?

I was just wondering what the difference is between all of those web browsers (firefox, internet explorer, safari, and camino), and also which one is the best. Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Firefox is very VERY popular for it's security reasons and pop up blocker features. People say that Safari is rather fast in the video department, but I haven't seen any difference from Firefox. IE is sort of behind the times...sort of like vista in it's slowness department. Check out some of the speed up tricks for firefox and you'll NEVER go back to IE.

TiredTrucker
    personal preference. I prefer firefox, but sometimes have to use IE to get on my employer's site because it doesn't render right in firefox.

Downloads
    Uploads
    internet is the default web browser for windows.

firefox is a third party browser which you can download and install and use as your default browser if you are not satisfied with internet explorer. Firefox also has a built-in firewall on its browser

Safari is a web browser for Mac operating systems.