Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    student
    Crickets

Tracy
    You could buy a garter snake and feed it earth worms. I have a garter snake and I feed it earthworms. The internet told me they eat salamanders , but I put one in the cage and it did not eat it. Maybe it was too big. I tried crickets, and it did not eat them. The earthworm it ate quickly.

Junior Member motheringatouretteschild's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    call your local pet store and vet and ask them.

kannaya9
    You can find "dead snake food" anywhere in pet stores and clinics. it's not actual dead snake, but it's dead animals for snakes.

Mel
    Most snakes eat rodents, frogs, insects, or other snakes. Make sure that you will be comfortable with this. It is necessary that you provide this natural food for your snake instead making them to eat the homemade food meant for human beings only. Some snakes will refuse to eat anything but live food. Make sure that you will be comfortable feeding live mice to your snake if the need arises. Some larger snakes may even be fed rabbits, and a select few can be fed other items such as fish or insects. With any snake, feeding pre-killed prey is recommended. A live rodent can inflict some serious wounds on a snake in self defense.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 2 bermese pythons, and 2 ball pythons. That is pretty much all they eat. Other than rats. Sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12