Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lawlieta

Do you think celebs such as Miley Cyrus or Hilary Duff will...?

end up like Britney Spears or Amy Winehouse? Do you believe the celebrities who may be good and innocent right now will be all trashy and have drug problems?

Downloads
    Uploads
    hilary duff definitely won't. i can't see her ending up like that at all. but i can TOTALLY see miley cyrus ending up like britney spears. she's so annoying and she tries WAY too hard.

Amy
    They might, Brit looked all sweet and innocent at 15 too. I hope they turn into strong women though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    britney isn't that trashy. actually, she's not bad at all compared to other celebrities.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who said they are good and innocent? It's all manufactured image. And no, they don't necessarily turn out bad.

♥Faith♥
    Well Miley's latest news flash with her exposing herself was kinda indecent, but Hilary a little older and hasn't done a 'Britney' -yet. I'm not sure on Miley, but I think that Hilary won't end up like Britney.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely think Miley Cyrus will end up like Britney spears or Amy Winehouse, the fame is getting to her head. She's supposed to be a role model for young girls and she's out there acting like she's grown taking racey pictures of herself and putting them on the internet and dressing/putting on makeup like she's a grown women.By the time she's 18 she'll be on the first train to trashville. On the other hand Hilary is fine, she has not been in the tabloids for doing anything skanky, she seems like she has issues like a lot of the other female celebrities regarding her weight, but other than that she has her life and career on track and she wont end up an addict like Amy or crazy like Britney.But that's just my opinion, who knows what others might think of her. : )

Kimberly G
    Miley cyrus will end up like brittney and hillary like amy.

hotloubna
    hilary duff is a good girl..i never seen any bad pictures of her that leaked on the internet..nothing. on the other miley is only 15 and she had so many times with leaked picture...she probably end up like amy winehouse..lol

Blueberry Pie
    well let me think... hilary duff got through her hard times with an eating disorder. She hasnt been in the spot light much since then. But i definatly think that Miley Cyrus will end up- well MESSED up. She already has some dirty photos of her on the internet and definatly is trashy. She is in the spot light tooo much and I think- just like Britney,- it's gonna get to her one of these days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast