Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Truth Seeker

Do you know of any ugly people (besides the celebrities that we all know) that

got plastic surgery? Who were they? What did they look like after compared to before? Did it change their lives?

sachita
    cant take names......generally girls go for boobs plastic surgery...to look sexy & attractive && boys go for their middle finger's(penis) surgery to satisfy their partner's......

Just curious
    A girl in my high school got breast implants for her 18th birthday. She was already a slut, but she became an even bigger slut afterwards. Girls and guys talked trash about her behind her back only the shallow guys and her "friends" would be nice to her face. That was four years ago though. I don't really know what happened to her. Her popularity faded after people found someone new to make fun of.

Just curious
    A girl in my high school got breast implants for her 18th birthday. She was already a slut, but she became an even bigger slut afterwards. Girls and guys talked trash about her behind her back only the shallow guys and her "friends" would be nice to her face. That was four years ago though. I don't really know what happened to her. Her popularity faded after people found someone new to make fun of.