Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Bible trivia quiz-Can you answer the following questions based your...

...reading of the bible & Christ? 1)Who said this?MULTIPLE CHOICE ANSWERS
    Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor."
    Simon Peter
    Judas Iscariot
    Andrew
    Zacchaeus

2)I go the way of all the earth; be thou strong and show thyself a man."
    Joshua

David
    Noah
    Nehemiah

3)"Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him; I will therefore chastise him and let him go."
    Pilate
    Peter
    Herod
    Elijah

4)"I will not let thee go, except thou bless me."
    Jehu
    Job
    Jacob
    Jonah
    5)"Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."
    Noah
    Abraham
    Moses
    Joshua

6)What does the bible say about homosexuals? these questions are not multiple choice.

7)What did Jesus say about those who cut a tree out of forest and decorate it?

8)Does the bible say anything about December 21,2012 or signs that baby Jesus's return to the earth?
    9)What holidays does the bible mention?
    10)What were the names of the 3 wise men that bought gifts to baby Jesus because they thought they were visiting a king?
    11) Where was Jesus born and where did he die?
    12)Who invented Christmas?
    13)In your own words write something that puts CHRIST back into Christmas?
    this question was posted 4-23-08

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. zaccheus
    2. joshua
    3. pilate
    4. jacob
    5. joshua
    6. in romans it says that men had unnatural relations with other men... it talks about it happening in Sodom and Gomorrah too.
    7. trick question.
    8. Yes, it says that a red stork with 9 heads will return to earth, perch itself on the white house and right there in front of everyone give birth to the baby jeebus.
    9. the day of pentecost, passover, sabbath, who cares.
    10. Casper, and 2 guys that he kept begging to be his friend. But they were all, "ahhhh! a ghost!"

chatfreak29
    Good tip.. Ask one question at a time! You will get way more answers. I was going to answer your question but then I thought I was doing a school assignment!. One at a time please

1. Zacchaeus
    2. David
    3. Pilate
    4.Jacob
    5.Noah
    6. It says it is wrong in religious practice of heiros gamos.
    7. To the best of my memory Jesus said nothing about it.Paul did.
    8.Nope

9. by name? Sabbath, Passover, and the Lord's Day. By reference to the customs or history Lent, Hannukah, Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter and Pentecost.
    10. They didn't have names in the Bible. Nor did it necessarily say their were 3.
    11. Bethlehem/ Golgotha near Jerusalem

1. Zacchaeus
    2. David
    3. Pilate
    4. Jacob
    5. Noah
    6. The bible never says anything about homosexuals, a termed defined as someone who is attracted to the same sex rather than to the opposite sex. Homosexual sex is condemned in Leviticus, 1 Corinthians and II Timothy, among other places.
    7. Jesus never said anything about people who cut trees out of the forest and decorate it. I don't believe the practice existed in the ancient middle east, so it would have been impressive if he had.
    8. I am certain that the date 12/21/2012 is never explicitly mentioned in the Bible. Baby Jesus will not ever return to the Earth. Jesus is a fully grown man now. The book of Revelation covers the subject of what will happen before Jesus returns to the Earth.
    9. The Bible mentions several holidays by name. Some of the major holidays include Passover, Purim (from the book of Esther), the festival of booths (sukkoth), etc.
    10. Traditionally, in the West, the names of the three wise men are believed to have been Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar. The Bible does not officially name them.