Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bpent_designz
    Being with the same person for a long time does take away some of the excitement in the sex. So you have to put it back in there by adding some excitement yourself. Think of different ways you can add some spunk back into your sex life. You know it's hard to break guys from not having sex as often as you used to.

tally.bell

my boyfriend always wants it and complains sometimes when its been a while? we...

...used 2 have it alot.? we used to have sex about 3-4 times a week but then it got less but now i hardly want it and at nights im really tired but he complains but i know its not that he wants i just dunno why guys do it! my best mates the same too she hardly wants it anymore with her boyfriend i said its just a stage but its annoying! i have spoken to him about him moaning about it!

Kaya M
    Tally, you both did it frequently and then you decide that you were too tired to keep up with the 3 times a week thing. What is your relationship worth? Are you goiing to do what it takes to keep the relationship good or just punk out here? The choice is yours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go out and have some romance in your relationship again.
    Don't tell him not to whine about it - that makes it worse.

It may be a stage, but if you don't do anything about it, and ignore him, it will become a rut. Then he will be out looking for it somewhere else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell him if he doesn't stop complaining you'll cut him off completely and if he wants you to put out he should go about it another way. Like not being whiny. Then you would be more likely to put out. And btw, guys expect you to do it, you need to put out missy.

lisa s
    what is the question here.?

Putting question marks where periods should be does not make the statements questions!

HE wants it alot and you dont, if this is a major factor in your relationship and talking to him does not work maybe it is time to move on!

But do try to think of it from his point of view....suppose he used to give you 100 bucks a week then after a few months he decides to gvie you only 30. I think you would be angry or at the very least complaining if you did not have any outside income.

If he is used to having sex with you three or four times per week and then you give it to him 2 a month, I do think he is well within his rights to complain or demand an explanation especially if he is not seeing anyone else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's not just whining for the sake of whining, if you're in a relationship how come you don't want sex. you're not fulfilling part of your end of the relationship

Tyler H
    Well, every serious, loving, and committed couple needs to have sex about once a week in a relationship.

benjamin g
    i mean hey thats something that should never happen. if you really love him you sh9ould try new ways to get in the mood.. try something new maybe even somehting you never thought of yourself doing... go out and buy some leather or anything that gets your motors goin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Men are just ridiculous. Never caring or minding about their woman. Just always sex, sex, and more sex. I hate men, but can't live without them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast