Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member 2PartyDictatorship's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our government does not understand economics. If they used our taxes wisely, we would not have to pay as much.

Edit: In my line of work, I get to see millions in gov waste each year.

ge524enoch
    I do not expect more,if anything I expect less government needs to be downsized and farmed out to the private sector just as has happened in the American work place,but that will never happen being that we have given politicians so much power as to vote themselves raises and extravagant medical/retirement packages;how about a congressman who can retire in 8 years with full medical??????

Becca
    I personally have never expected anything for our government and never will. I do complain of high taxes because of the massive amount of wasted money plus entitlements to those that are capable just not willing to get off the couch.
    The government should stick to building our infrastructure and roads and stay out of our lives. It is all about personal responsibility.

bill s
    They want more because they a humans. Humans always want more. Same thing about nookie. Get some and you want more. Why? because you're human.

bill s
    They want more because they a humans. Humans always want more. Same thing about nookie. Get some and you want more. Why? because you're human.

Holy Cow
    They think that they are supposed to live in a 1st world nation tax free.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People don't want to pay taxes, period. That is, until someone breaks into their house or steals their stuff, or their house catches fire, or they come down with a serious and accute illness, they would like a drink of water, they would like their children to know at least what they know and probably more, or they would simply like to get in their car and drive somewhere and WHOOPS, no roads...

People want stuff. People don't want to give stuff. Human nature. But I do agree it's a more profound issue in the US than most other places such as here in Europe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12