Anyone with a Sony Ericsson phone.. An icon I don't understand..?

X

x-beth-7

that happened to my sony Ericson as well but when that came up on mine it vibrated so i looked and it said busy tone sent?
it's weird

I have an icon at the top of my screen which isn't in the User Guide. It appeared after I put a new Sim Card in [I'm obviously keeping this Sim Card as I've changed from one network to another].
The icon is a phone laying down, with an arrow bouncing off of it. It is red. That is the best way I can describe it.
I was wondering if anyone knows what the icon is/means and how to get rid of it..?

From the sounds of it this is a "divert" icon. It may be the answer service or certain incoming calls. Could even be the divert when off to answer service.

xxFJ

It means that you can't receive any calls and either means that the divert is activated, or your phone is set not to accept calls.

It might also be a problem with the SIM card...

Your calls have been diverted. You have your settings set to diverting all your calls to voicemail or another number.

To change this go to Settings > Calls > Divert Calls > Deactivate All.

Ok this means you have Calls Diverts Active.
This doesnt mean that all your calls will divert. It means that your calls will divert to what ever have been set, be it out of reach, unavailiable or all calls.

There is also a strange thing with T-mobile SIMs and how they constantly show this symbol regardless.

oo i think i no wot that is it a missed call it comes wen u dont cal the person back . so go on missed calles and call them bac it onli need to b for like half a sec , then hang up.hope this helps

oo i think i no wot that is it a missed call it comes wen u dont cal the person back . so go on missed calles and call them bac it onli need to b for like half a sec , then hang up.hope this helps

It means your calls are diverted

You can get rid of it by going to sttings. Scroll across to call settings, there will be a divert calls option, then you can fiddle around and undivert your calls!

It means your calls are diverted

You can get rid of it by going to sttings. Scroll across to call settings, there will be a divert calls option, then you can fiddle around and undivert your calls!

Back