Ok so this might just sound like a good old winge about my mum but she just gets me so angry sometimes.

Were hardly close at all, i know my friends can talk to their mms about anything and everything but me and my mum barely even have a normal conversation.
Becuase if we do it will turn out to be a small argument, And even if she is wrong about something and then she realises it she'll just make up some excuse... She wont even say sorry.

And just now i have had a really bad day at school and most of my mates have been crying plus im stressed out with school, i get home to finally be able to chill out and my mum is cleaning yet again. She cleans ALL the time and suddenly i have to blitz my room. She opened my draws and threw everything out of them telling me that i had to sort my clothes out. I think it was fine to be honest, its not like i dont fold them or owt.

I just want to cry and yell at her all the time

But i dont want us to be like this forever.. What can i do?
Plus she is forever complaining about her job (Dinner lady) But wont make any attemps to find a new one.
I Know this seems like im just moaning because i have to clean my room but.. Its more than that.. My mum is stressed ALL The Time..