Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    simply_me

how can i remotely unlock my sony ericsson s700i? any useful links?

any help would be greatly appreciated. i only saw a site that's for nokia only, i stumbled upon it at a forum. it says that i just have to enter a code and it'll be unlocked, but dont try to do it incorrectly for 5 times, im just not sure what will happen if you incorrectly typed the code for 5 times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HI if you want to unlock your sony ericsson mobile from network provider then code is the best solution to unlock it .You can purchase code either from network provider with which your phone is locked at present or from online providers like Unlock-Zone.com for affordable cost ..After purchasing the code visit sites like MobileUnlockGuide.com to get free instruction about how to use that code and unlock your phone ..After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ..If you entered wrong code for 5 time then your phone will get hard locked then you can't unlock it using codes ...