80's kids movie?

S

Suni <mi_suzi>

I remember this movie from when I was a kid... there were a couple of kids that built a spaceship and went to outer space. I don't remember much about it, but I think the spaceship was built out of parts from a junkyard or something. And they went to this big building, kind of Bill and Ted's future kind of a building. If anyone knows what the name of this movie is I'll high five you on top of giving you the best answer.

i know this one. it had corey feldman, the one kid from star trak, and one other..
if my bf was up she would remember.. sorry i could not help.. bt i do remember the movie!!!!

the movie is called the explorers, they make a space ship out of a tilt a whirl car

That was not a movie,I think you were having some wild dreams.

if it was on tv it was SALVAGE 1 with Andy griffith,
sounds exactly what yo uare describing

Sounds like 'Explorers' to me:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089114/

Yes, it was EXPLORERS. But, here's one I haven't seen anyone post:
After going through a bunch of possible names for their junkyard spaceship (built from old carnival rides and a home-computer) each with wonderful historic or scientific connotations, they decide on the name, "Thunder Road."
When they finally get pulled into space and meet the aliens, the aliens ASK THE KIDS to tell them the secrets of the Universe!

I'm pretty sure that was Explorers (1985) with River Phoenix and Ethan Hawke.

Here ya go..it was called "Explorer's"...I believe Ethan Hawk and River Phoenix we're in it? Anyway's, that's the name of the flick..enjoy.
smooth---> you're wrong dude..sorry.

Back