Why are u guys complaining so much???????????

edg3_iz_raw

Apr 10, 2008
This week's RAW wasn't even that bad!! In fact it must have been one of the best RAW episode i have seen this year , the only thing that i didn't like was the the way it ended with the undertaker being the last man standing cause i believe it was pointless: 1.It's not his show to get his momentum from 2.It doesn't allow the fatal four way match to have any momentum at all 3.Does this signal the fatal four way match as meaningless? 4.Will RAW get it's momentum on Smackdown , since SD got it from RAW?
I even liked the hillary - obama skit , thought it was fr3aking hilarious!

Tonight's Raw was a 3-hour special involving all the 3 brands.So seeing that The Undertaker is arguably the most popular Superstar in WWE.It was only right that the storyliners booked The Deadman to be last man standing at the end.It also reinforces his status as WHC champion.

I agree that tonight's Raw wasn't that bad.But a lot of criticism seems to be rightly aimed at how the KOTR tournament was booked.MVP vs Jericho in the first round wass tupid as that could have been the final.Whilst having Regal go over CM Punk to win the KOTR is a swerve and shows that the storyliners plan to keep the main titles in the hands of the "established" stars.

I agree, that was pretty stupid. The match was too short. Umaga was the best part of the show.

for the most part your question is a complaint and yet you asked whether why are we complaining ?
and why would u connect a raw main event to the ppv backlash main event and besides if you forgot it was a 3 hr SPECIAL episode of raw where all 3 brand were invited

We aren't complaining.We are just expressing our opinions on some of the things that happened on RAW.

i'm guessing taker was the last man standing cuz hes still the most popular superstar in the wwe. and in case u hadn't noticed not everyone cares about the fatal four way...i kno i personally would rather see rosie vs trump again than watch cena/hhh/orton/jbl

the king of the ring tournament sucked so bad. it had all the wrestlers who werent main eventers. and regal won? what the hell. why him? and the main event wasnt even worth watching. such a crappy match. thats why people are complaining.

Back