The pentagon is complain that the Air Force is not doing enough in Iraq?

AgnesB

Apr 3, 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080421/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/gates_air_force

OMG now we have the branches of the military sniping at each other?

If Bush was a strong commander in chief would he not prevent such a public implosion from happening?
complaining....sorry I am seeing such red right now my ability to type has temporarily diminished.

Why, it's as if they need to drop the bombs so they need to buy more bombs! It's like they want to keep spending so they don't lose their budget.

the services have always been sniping at each other at one degree or another. It has nothing to do with Bush.

Poor naive Agnes, who knows nothing of the world around her and too caught up in her own zealotry to see anything beyond her desire to find something to whine about.

Actually, the military has been in competition with each other long before you were thought of. Regardless of Bush's folly in Iraq, the military has had these spats before and will have them again.

I understand however that the running of such huge organizations is beyond your ken. This is what happens in a Democratic society based on a capitalist system, which leaves all branches of government in competition for money.

Back