Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Liberals whine about Tibet and how those people are treated when...?

they say that we should have never invaded Iraq to stop Saddam from doing the same things (and much much worse things) to his own people?

Wolf
    Because they like to whine.
    Even if you put them in the Garden of Eden they would still complain about something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Saddam violated 17 U.N. Laws for 17 years, Mustard gassed and tortured and murdered his people along the way and made them live in total fear. Mustard Gas was found in Iraq it is a chemical irritant a WMD. Do you really think THEY WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT, i HAVE BEEN THERE AND THEY DON'T!!!!Wanna go back to that!!!!!

Military Intell is best guess mistakes are made but that's the Human element, Bush drew a line in the sand to all supporters of Terrorism as State directed terrorism and State Supporters of Terrorism. He's not running around lying about sniper fire, or saying he didn't know his Rev. and Mentor of over 20 years was a Left wing nut,

Again Military is best guess, Plain and simple Saddam had to go, what he did to those people was worse than China to Dafaur, but you probably support that, because most Left wing nuts do. You guys can't pick and chose what human rights things to protest but ignore others if it doesn't meet your agenda, it's called accountability for actions something most Liberals don't have a concept of.

dinodino
    It is not "whining". No liberal is suggesting that we invade China.

We had sanctions imposed on Iraq. With Tibet they are expressing their objections to China's policies, not saying we should invade. So i don't think you have a point about this at all.

Liberals make me laugh
    "Saddam had elections and was elected. "

This is the funniest thing I've ever read...............