Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dave l
    Are you against the politicians or the millitary? I mean, being against the millitary is kind of dumb. The millitary don't start wars, don't make laws, and really don't initiate anything. They really just do what they are told. If they are told to go to Iraq, they go to Iraq. If they are told to go to New Orleans to restore order or repair the infrastructure, they do that. If they are told to go help people affected by a riot or tsunami (Natural Disaster), they go do that. I don't know who really is against the Air Force. They have specific duties as does every branch. They (As a whole) aren't known for combat, but they do high tech. things to assist our country.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why is Gates complaining about the Air Force?

Gates is the boss, why would he embarass himself, stating his uselessness officially. Care to enlighten me? (By the way, I am for my country and against the Military)

DeeZyDaDon!
    Well he does it to publicly embarass them. The Airforce should partake more in Iraq. I mean the NAVY did it in 06-07 even though it was for a pointless 3-6 months.

Da DoN!