Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    GlenM

Photo of the Week: Winter Wonderland [Complete Running Network]

I don’t know about you but I’m about tired of running in snow for this winter. We got a dump of several cm this weekend. It’s been snowing pretty much nonstop since Friday. This morning when I headed out for my run it was -12C which is about 10F for my friends south of the Canadian border. I’ve run in a lot colder but add blowing snow and it made for a nasty winter run. Not much wonder that the turnout for the group run was about a third of the usual gang.
    Still I couldn’t resist featuring this photo of another runner in winter wonderland.

Thank go to Kari for letting us feature this photo. Kari recently started running and enjoys capturing other runners on “film”. This photo was taken in the “Garden of the Gods“, a favorite running spot in Colorado Springs.
    Be sure to check out the other photos in her Runner’s set or her other Flickr Photos. Kari also has a photo blog.
    Got a photo you would like featured, then please leave a comment with the details.

Recent Posts from Dawn’s Blog

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nice
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google