Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LouLou

DUMPED......the new programme on channel 4 or 5?

all the people living on the rubbish dump...there is one called Aaron who is very very witty, but we just can't work out what gender he/she is........ does anyone know???? not being rude about him cos he's the best one on it....but it will solve a debate about it here,,,,,,cheers
    peekay.....i'm not sure about stuff like this, i think maybe his sexuality.....he has very strong feminine looks, rollers in his hair, and he just so has a very feminine aspect........but like i said he's the best one on it, and he obviously calls himself a man.....i'm just not able to work him out.......could he have previously been a woman who wants to become physically a male ???????

peekay.......i daren't it sounds so rude and intrusive if you don't know someone well enough. wouldn't want to be hurtful to him.

chelsea
    hes a man lol it took us ages 2 work out if u look hes got stuble on his cheeks

afrowoman
    I was puzzled too but I'm assured that he is indeed male.
    Hmmm

gary8b
    Programme was a load of rubbish!!

Dr Bad
    He is male....

dR bad
    just don't tell him that .. ☺

whipass chick
    Aaron is male! I know this because Aaron is a boys name, and he has no t*ts! lol

mrsglyndwr
    Well I have a SON called Aaron who is male thro and thro!!

This one is a bit feminine to say the least, so I see where you are coming from!

little star
    he/she is very strange to figure out, as his/her voice sounds very feminine haven't watched it enough to say a whole lot more about it, but your question reminded me that i set the sky box to record tonight's so thanks for that. lol xxxx

Wha-Da-Fk
    Pretty sure hee's a guy hes got broad shoulders and jaw line & plenty of stubble the voice is confusing tho

lilmissdisorganised
    I've just checked out his beard....
    http://www.channel4.com/lifestyle/green/dumped/volunteers/aaron/aaron-profile.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast