Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    I love that man and wish he'd sit beside my bed and read me stories every night I find his voice interesting and make me want to know more , I can also see why some people can be annoyed but think people you really thing he goes around talking like a narrorater all the time , no that's a job but the deep sultry voice is all his and I love it

Unregistered
    I agree with the majority that he is intolerable to watch or listen to. It's a shame to have to put up with such a clown in order to watch a good show. Not only does he sound ridiculous and fake but he also looks it, he almost appears to be some type of wax figure.

Unregistered

Keith Morrison

Keith Morrison has a wonderful narrative voice. I will watch a Dateline story just because he's presenting it. He has perfect intonation and uses pauses to keep the listener interested. This is my personal opinion to which I am entitled so don't waste your time tearing it down. Please don't bother to insinuate that I am uneducated- I am a licensed Speech Language Pathologist.

Unregistered
    I love Keith Morrison's voice. I find it soothing. He is very personable, but extremely

professional. Of course, with his journalistic credentials, it is no surprise. Some people behind many posts on this topic, should do their research before criticizing Mr.Morrison's credentials. His resume is outstanding.

Unregistered

Gun OMG

When Keith Morrison talks, my dog actually starts howling, and my child projectile vomits and my cat has an explosive diarrhea that blasts on the wall and paints "death to the pigs" in shit.

Unregistered
    Alas, Keith Morrison's sing-song delivery style is incredibly irritating. I like Dateline, but when he is doing the story I end up changing the channel after only a few minutes. I see I'm not the only one!

Unregistered
    I agree. Keith Morrison makes murder sound like a joke. When I first heard his narration I thought I was watching a comedy spoof.

The difference, it wasn't funny one bit.

Every time he narrates a Dateline episode, I switch off.

Unregistered
    Are you a fucking idiot? Keith Morrison is god, his voice is incredible

Unregistered
    Morrison sounds like he's telling us a bedtime story. Some of his pronunciations make me cringe like reCORD. God he's annoying!!!

Unregistered
    He's tied with Bryant Gumball and Sandra Bullock for most annoying voice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast