01. Blizzard or getting snowed in?
02. Flood?
03. Wildfires?
04. Hurricaine?
05. Earthquake?
06. Tornado?
07. Sandstorm?
08. Unbearable heat wave?

hi, 1 yes, 2 no 3 no 4 many of them. 5 yes in 1985,a 4 pointer in new york. 6 no heaven forbid! 7 no 8 yes.

01. Blizzard or getting snowed in? YES
02. Flood? YES
03. Wildfires? NO
04. Hurricaine? NO
05. Earthquake? NO
06. Tornado? NO
07. Sandstorm? NO
08. Unbearable heat wave? YES

01. Blizzard or getting snowed in? Yes 2x
02. Flood? yes
03. Wildfires? no
04. Hurricaine? yes & tropical storms (2)
05. Earthquake? no
06. Tornado? no
07. Sandstorm? no
08. Unbearable heat wave? yes

1.Nope...
2.Yes...
3.Kind of...
4.Yes...
5.Nope...
6.Small one yes, no damage...
7.no...
8.nope...

1 Yes, in Colorado, in Oct of '97. I couldn't go to work the next day. My mom had to take me, since there was no buses and she couldn't even get out of our driveway, it was so bad.
2. Not yet
3. They are mainly in California and Colorado and they are in Florida, so yes, I guess I have, but haven't lost anything. It hasn't come near us.
4. Mainly in the summers. Always have to be prepared whether we get one or not. this year we're supposed to get them and it's gonna be bad
5 No, except there was one in the Gulf of Mexico, but didn't feel the effects. And then there was the recent one but didn't feel the effects either.
6. As for tornadoes-we had one come near us during a hurricane. It was Ivan and I had just gotten out of the shower and the power had just gone out. it was pretty scary. It was about a mile from my house. Saw the destruction where the tormado went through. If fact my husband and I went and looked at some houses that we're being built and two days later the tornado just rip up the house we were just in!
7 No
8 Yes, and I think we're all feeling the effects. Especially last year. We've have temps including the heat index where it was in the low 100's.

snowed in
no
no
no
yes the other day
not personally seen one but weve had several around here
no
to me it was unbearable

Thank God the snow is finally melted in my yard.

I am just experiencing sunshine and cool mild weather for once

01. Blizzard or getting snowed in? Yes (you and I live in Michigan)
02. Flood? No
03. Wildfires? No
04. Hurricaine? No
05. Earthquake? Yes (at least two huge ones)
06. Tornado? No
07. Sandstorm? Yes
08. Unbearable heat wave? I lived in Arizona 18 years-it's hot.

01. Blizzard or getting snowed in?
YES - Jr. yr. of h.s. it snowed and blew so bad it knocked out the electricity for about 3 days. We had no heat either. . .we were trapped in our own house and couldn't go anywhere. Not fun. Then this past winter (Dec. '07) we had a very bad ice storm that knocked out many people's electricity, phones, internet, cable, etc. We were lucky though - just lost our cable for 2 days. We thought we'd go nuts watching M*A*S*H DVDs over and over! Some people even lost their water (those on wells) and couldn't shower - yikes! I'd have lost my mind!
02. Flood? YES/NO. We had flooding where I live last May, but I did not experience any at my house. It did flood quite a lot where I work though. . .we weren't sure if we were going to get out of there by car or by boat that night!
03. Wildfires? NO
04. Hurricaine? NO
05. Earthquake? NO
06. Tornado? YES - I live in KS - 'nuff said!!
07. Sandstorm? NO
08. Unbearable heat wave? YES - Once again, I live in KS! :)

Back