when is MJkwote releasing new mixtape? rap music?

J

James K

when is MJkwote releasing his new mixtape? his website seems to be down for the last week.. www.MJKwote.com
and I heard you can tell on iLike but I can't figure it out

his website is back up... he released a mixtape in april i don't know when but it was pretty cool. he's also releasing one on his birthday this month. don't know when go to his website maybe theres a date now

ya dude his mixtape chronicles went hard as fuck though. that beamer, benz, bently track kilt it. the audio quality wasn't the best but I heard some of his tracks on the mixtape he's dropiing june 18 and its raw as fuck.

to download go to mjkwote.com and click on the mixtape cover you want to download. scroll down where it says download: HERE. Click the HERE and scroll down and it'll play the mixtape. Scroll to the bottom and click download and there you go. it downloads in a zip file just unzip it or unrar it and you got all the mp3s. badass tapes he's going to blow up someday

^^^^Yeah he will blow up someday if he ain't dead first. everytime I've seen him in the past 5 years he had a full bottle of liquor and a 30 pack at a party completely smashed. LOL. He's an animal brahh. Let's just hope it's not his downfall and we keep getting more mjkwote mixtapes

I have to agree with the guy who talked about seeing him at parties. Last time I saw him was a few months back he had a bottle of Patron, a bottle of E&J and a 30 pack trashed as fuck freestlying with everyone huddled around in a circle freestyling LOL fucking amazing. he's never in town anymore though

He's dropping a 3rd mixtape Halloween 2010. October 31, 2010. Then he's releasing a retail studio album summer 2011. And selling it in stores and on iTunes, Amazon, ect.

His first mixtape got my interested in him. I heard of him because my brother lives in Bowling Green Ohio. The Chronicles was pretty great I still bump it. Lost In The Center Of The Sun wasn't the best. I'm hoping he doesn't let me down on the next release.

His first mixtape got my interested in him. I heard of him because my brother lives in Bowling Green Ohio. The Chronicles was pretty great I still bump it. Lost In The Center Of The Sun wasn't the best. I'm hoping he doesn't let me down on the next release.

I agree The Chronicles was hot as fuck minus bad recording quality. But he's underground as fuck right now so cut him a break. Lost in The Center Of The Sun had 3-4 great tracks. There were a few that were not that great... Can't wait to hear the halloween mixtape. And I'll probably buy the albums if it goes for sale on iTunes...

The Chronicles was dope... Lost In The Center Of The sunn had like three good tracks... not too hot... hope next tapes a little better...

I think his last mixtape was trash... I like him cuz he reps for OHIO on every track but his shit lacks substance... chronicles went hard as hell... lost in the center of the sun? what the fuck does that even mean? They had like three good tracks on there and some the people he Featured were wack as fuck...

I think his last mixtape was trash... I like him cuz he reps for OHIO on every track but his shit lacks substance... chronicles went hard as hell... lost in the center of the sun? what the fuck does that even mean? They had like three good tracks on there and some the people he Featured were wack as fuck...

Shit I agree with you that some his shit lacks substance but he know it does. A few months back he did a skype interview with some underground rap blog and he said some shit about he not liking the lost in the center of the sun project and he knew it lacked substance.

What does Lost in the center of the sun mean? He stated it on the mixtape. It's metaphoric. Saying like he's hot as fuck, spitting hot flames, ect. But the mixtape was wack... 3 good tracks...

Anybody got a link to the skype interview?

Skype Interview Via Edgez e-Magazine:

"I feel like I worked very hard on The Chronicles," says Kwote on a Skype interview with underground hip hop magazine EDGEZ, "I know that I have a lot of work to do and a lot of growing to do. It's always been hard for me to feel accepted in my own skin, I've always felt pretty misunderstood. I've been working really hard on The Midwest Massacre and it sounds really great. I've produced every track by myself and have wrote to a few tracks. After I started working on this mixtape I started getting a lot of messages from people, reading blog posts, ect. the one thing everybody seems to say was that my music lacks substance. I thought about it and I feel like both mixtapes that I've released do lack substance. This mixtape I'm working on is going to change that. At the same time I've been pre-producing for my summer album. I'm really excited about these two, and my future projects. I guess what I'm trying to say is I was blinded by the mainstream/Hip-Pop singles. I know I just need to do me and if people feel it,they feel it- If they don't, they don't. Either way by the time I'm dead my discography is going to be like Bob Dylan status."

See read what he said he's trill as fuck about it though... My dudes worked with him at Cedar Point and they got a CD with some of his beats... DAMMMMNNNN shits fire as fuck doe... I was in the apartment they was in recording most of that lost in the center of the sun mixtape... He was pissed cuz they fired him n shit for having a 1st degree misdemeanor so he was stressed... and the tape wasn't really bad bruh... that wahts up whats happnen goes hard as fuck and did you hear what he fuckinn said on Geeked Up? Dammmnn ---- And dude james aka tech and kevin n paul n them went in on it.. shits raw maybe not your style then move on like dude said he's doin him if people don't like it fuck it... discography like bob dylan and that old nigga has like 40 albums LOL

Went to school with mike since kidergarden... he's always been a smart really nice dude.. he's changed a lot of the years... I remember hearing old songs he made in 5th grade... let's just say he's improved so much over the years.. If he keeps going he'll be with the stars before we know it..

Dude is pretty deep with the flow, but has a long way to go

dude's doin a show at Nikki's Bar in Findlay Nov. 5th part of the 419 FOREVER TOUR. shits gonna be dopeeee

Back