Given a 18 month Neaopolitian mastiff 150lb absolutly beautiful!! Cant keep

K

Kdirect2000

and cant just give away .? original owner doing quite a bit of "time" I inherited this beautiful neo,jet black B.I.G.like fang from harry potter.I already have 2 dogue de bordeaux so hence my delima. Cant just give this dog to anyone and cant just drop it off at the aspca.the rescue wants it fixed,cant afford that right now so they wont take him What do I do for this poor boy when I look at him just fall in love, want to do the right thing.Any help????

Best thing to do is to look for Neo rescues in your area.

If you don't have any relatively close, I'd high suggest taking him to a no-kill animal shelter. They do background checks on adoptees andmake sure the dog will be going to a good home...and that's something you can't do just by posting ad in the paper or online. Anyone can call you up and claim to be the best dog owner in the world only to find out later that your Neo was used for fighting or locked up outside

Good luck! Neaopolitians are awesome dogs. If I didn't have a Doberman I'd love to take him, but I know when my limit is. :)

I agree that you should contact a Mastiff Rescue Organization. They will find the Best home for him. And Rescue Organizations, a lot of times, will get the dog neutered on their own. But if they won't, you can try finding a local Animal Shelter that has a Low Cost spay/neuter program. I'm sorry you can't keep him. Good Luck finding a rescue! If you need any help you can give us your general area, and I'm sure we will be able to help you find a Rescue Organization for him.

Get in touch with breed rescue. It will come up if you just Google Neopolitan Mastiff Rescue - they will figure out a way to get him.

Under NO circumstances should you let him go to anyone else - he could end up as Pit Bull bait. Dogfight people won;t go to rescues for fear of being found out - much safer, plus they carefully screen their adoptive homes.

Just contact the breed people for help - they'll come.

the site below is for the Neapolitan Mastiff Club Rescue. contact them and I'm sure they will be able to help you and take him. they have a large network all over U.S.

rescues are very careful where their dogs go.

Have you checked with breed specific rescues? Have you looked into a low cost spay/neuter program? Some breed rescues have deals worked out with vets so they should be able to give you some help in that area. Where I live there is a program called C-SNIP which is incredibly affordable for neutering ($50 last time I checked).

Back