how to get your dad to get you your first car?

Scotty1

Apr 21, 2008
Ok I finally found a good car for my first car and im getting my license, full not permit in 2 months. my dad didnt even look at the car he just said not until next year, so basically i wouldnt get my first car until im 17. how do i convince my ass of a dad to get me a first car when im 16. Keep in mind that he already has two cars and wont let me drive either of them without his supervision, so i will be left with no means of transportation and racing, and my licsence would just be a fancy id card. PLEASE HELP

Well it looks like your dad is completely justified looking at your las sentence there... I sure as hell wouldn't let my 16 year old son get anywhere near a vehicle if the word "racing" ever even crossed paths with the word "car."

Wow....I am old.

Damn, I've been working since I was 14 and I bought my own car with cash when I was 17.

Go sit in a corner and jack off you ungrateful prick.

beings that you want a car for transportation and racing i assume your dad is trying to keep you alive as long as he can. street racing is so very wrong.

y do u wanna race anyway? it's dangerous.
anyway, u should say 2 ur dad if u get like 90+% on your exam (i dunno which one), and ur dad might say ok, cuz then it would be good for ur schooling 2

u could either beg, beg, beg until he caves, or u could call him every 10 minutes for a ride and get him so worn out from having to drive u everywhere all day long that he will have no choice but to hook you up with your own ride and free him from driving u around

Back