who has seen brokeback mountain?

T

tee

how adult are the sex scenes?

ive never seen it, but dont worry about giving away things in your answer, i just would like the descriptions in depth

my neice wants to see it, and shes 16, but i want to know ahead of time if shes tol young for the scenes

she knows its about two gay guys, and shes mature enough to handle it

thanks

I don't know. I've seen it, it's kind of like everyother sex scene except they are VIOLENT with eachother DURING the sex scenes. I guess it's a judgement call, I have a friend with a 16 year old daughter, I think I might let her watch it.

I wouldnt let anyone watch it.. although I have tried to watch it twice and fell asleep both times. Why dont you watch it and see instead of letting a bunch of people with possible alterior motives tell you what is best for your neice.

EWWW- two guys having sex- that grosses me out and I don't think I could handle watching it.

BTW I'm 24.

Just one of those things that never peaked my interest.
I would say no.

It doesn't actually show any body parts, the only thing is one of the parts in the movie, one guy gives anal to the other guy in the tent.

And, then it happens again with a guy, and a girl. But it doesn't actually show anything. I've seen it, and a 16 year old definitely can watch that. It's not a big deal.

It's a really great movie though!!

She's 16 and its legal for her to have sex with whom ever she wants.
So I should think it's pretty safe for her to watch. ._.

There is only one sex scene, it is about one minute long and you don't see anything at all. No nekkid bodies or anything. just some grunting and the indication like something is happening. The movie is booooorrrrring. But beautiful scenary. Anyway, a mature 16 yr old can handle it. I've seen more explicit sex on daytime soap operas.

me

they arent bad at all, and im sure a 16 yr old can handle the small adult situations.

aww heath ledger <3 r.i.p

im 16 and i saw it the year it came out so i was younger. but my mom lets me see a lot of movies. there is one scene where they have anal sex and from what i can remember, it doesnt show a lot. it depends on the parent i guess. so you should probably watch it before you show it to her and see if you think its appropriate.
hope i helped.

you see them in the act of the sexual intercourse, but no genitals are exposed

you also see him having anal sex with his wife, but again nothing exposed but her breasts

Nothing really 2 graphic... if she knows about gay guys then she should be OK, if u think she can handle it. She's gonna see it sooner or later. When I was 16, I'd seen just about everything. It would be good 4 her to see it with you though, just in case she needed an adult's opinion of anything... I guess it would be better than seeing it with friends who might just point & laught at it, ya know!

It has one scene that has some pretty intense gay sex and there are a couple of nude scenes where it's heterosexual sex. If you think your niece can handle that, then the story is really good and the acting is superb.

In the gay sex scene, Heath Ledger spits on his hand and sticks it between Jake Gyllenhaal's legs and they proceed to have sex. They mostly show Jake's character making facial expressions which leave no doubt to what they're doing. With the heterosexual sex scenes they show boobs and you can see that they're having sex. There are about two of these scenes. One other noteworthy scene has the two guys kissing each other intensely and pushing each other against walls because they missed each other badly and are very passionate.

If you think she is mature enough to watch a sex scene with members of the opposite sex, then she's mature enough for the scene in Brokeback Mountain. It might be a bit jarring since we don't see it often but it's no worse than some of the most graphic of sex scenes I've seen in R and NC-17 movies. Unfortunately, the MPAA always gives homosexual relations a more severe rating simply because it's homosexual sex.

Back