Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I <3 Ryan Reynolds
    me

they arent bad at all, and im sure a 16 yr old can handle the small adult situations.

aww heath ledger <3 r.i.p

Downloads
    Uploads
    im 16 and i saw it the year it came out so i was younger. but my mom lets me see a lot of movies. there is one scene where they have anal sex and from what i can remember, it doesnt show a lot. it depends on the parent i guess. so you should probably watch it before you show it to her and see if you think its appropriate.
    hope i helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you see them in the act of the sexual intercourse, but no genitals are exposed

you also see him having anal sex with his wife, but again nothing exposed but her breasts

Princess Leia
    Nothing really 2 graphic... if she knows about gay guys then she should be OK, if u think she can handle it. She's gonna see it sooner or later. When I was 16, I'd seen just about everything. It would be good 4 her to see it with you though, just in case she needed an adult's opinion of anything... I guess it would be better than seeing it with friends who might just point & laught at it, ya know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It has one scene that has some pretty intense gay sex and there are a couple of nude scenes where it's heterosexual sex. If you think your niece can handle that, then the story is really good and the acting is superb.

In the gay sex scene, Heath Ledger spits on his hand and sticks it between Jake Gyllenhaal's legs and they proceed to have sex. They mostly show Jake's character making facial expressions which leave no doubt to what they're doing. With the heterosexual sex scenes they show boobs and you can see that they're having sex. There are about two of these scenes. One other noteworthy scene has the two guys kissing each other intensely and pushing each other against walls because they missed each other badly and are very passionate.

misskate12001
    If you think she is mature enough to watch a sex scene with members of the opposite sex, then she's mature enough for the scene in Brokeback Mountain. It might be a bit jarring since we don't see it often but it's no worse than some of the most graphic of sex scenes I've seen in R and NC-17 movies. Unfortunately, the MPAA always gives homosexual relations a more severe rating simply because it's homosexual sex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12