Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member ttttt~~~~tttt~~~~ttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I get over this?

I dumped my boyfriend (or he dumped me? We split, anyway.). I'd been seeing him for a few years when he'd come out on vacation on the condition we were both single at the time. It just got to be too painful and I couldn't take it anymore. That week he got into a surfing accident and almost died.The next day he hooked up with another girl (supposedly my friend) in the next room. When she came out she called me "sloppy seconds" in front of other people (It was a group of us all hanging out.). Technically we had broken up but I just don't know what to do with this.Intellectually I know it wasn't personal. I know this girl is just someone who gets jealous seeing a guy have feelings for someone else. I think she's a sociopath actually with no feelings. I thought we had something. Maybe guys are just different, though and can move on immediately? Any thoughts?

Downloads
    Uploads

How can I get over this?

If it were me, I would have probably just be thinking, 'I alomost died! I never know what will happen, I have to start living life.' He's probably just shook up, try talking to him if you can. As for the girl, I would just ignore her because sluts like that are not even worth your time.

Junior Member ttDaT_tAYloR_mAdE_GurLtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I get over this?

maybe he still likes you. i mean you guys were together for two years you wouldnt just get over it that easy and obviously your not over so he probably isnt either maybe he was using your friend to get to jealous??