Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

about cancun mexico?

my family and i want to go to cancun mexico as a present for my little sister who just turn 16. how is it over there? the hotels everything and the food.....ect..what is fun to do over there.if u like tell me about your vacation over there. what u did?.....thanx for the help...

Downloads
    Uploads

about cancun mexico?

well i recently went to the moon palace in cancun mexico. it was outstanding. it had the best service, food, resturaunts, bathrooms, activities (jet ski, para sailing, swimming, beach, mini golf. there are also pool activities like water volleyball, water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer, dancing, hanging out stuff like that.), rooms. it was just all out fantastic. The food was outstanding. it had like 13 resturaunts in the whole hotel. all the resturaunts were different. there was japanese, italian, mexican, brazilian, carribean, chinese, places like that but some of them like the mexican have dress codes. not too fancy but like the men cant wear shorts except children under the age of 8. woman or girls cant wear anything above the knee.vwe belong to a time share with cancun or palace resorts so when you get there you wear a wristband which allows almost everything in the hotel free. its an all inclusive hotel. on a scale of 1 to 10 i give an 11. i recommend it 100%. i hope this helps and happy birthday to your sister!