Ladies help me?

ttttt

Apr 8, 2008
OK, its a vacation from my school right now, and my parents have taken my little brother skiing, my 20 yr old sister, myself and my friend are at my house, and we are all sharing a room at the moment (the living room lol) newayz 2 weeks ago i wnt 2 gt my psp from upstairs and i could hear people making sexual sounds, at first i thought it was my friend joking with me, so i said carry on, im going to have a shower, i came back down half an hour later and they were lying on the sofa together, wearing nothing, except 'my friend' was wearing his boxers, as of yet i havent done anything, they didnt see me, but now i always hear my friend bragging at school how he done this and that, and has sent me the video of the 'goings on' i havent told my parents as they will screw, do you think i should beat the guy up, or should i confront my sister?btw she is onli a year older than me...nd my friend is gnna b 20 in october

confront your sister, she deserves to know and it ultimately is her buisness. If I were her I'd want to talk to you rather you just beat some guy up.

Confront your sister, and then your friend. Don't beat anyone up, that wont solve anything.

well i think you should shut that guy up and dont rat out ur sis u never now when you might need her 2 keep sumthin 2 her slef that happend 2 u

i would just confront her, if it were me i would be a little embarrassed, but beating the guy up would only make things worst...for everyone.

Honestly it really doesn't have anything to do with you so if you try to fight him it wouldn't be right and your sister will probably get kinda mad because i kno i would. Second you should talk to your sister about it because its kinda gross to see your friend and your sister laying together after having sex. so yea i think you should talk to your sister and your friend. :)

Definately confront her about it. How old is your friend? You should probably tell her about him telling other people about the situation. She might be a little mad at him, whether it was true or not, it's dangerous for a girl of her age to be messing with younger kids.

If a friend slept with my sister I would think of it as joke. But if its upsetting you i would talk to your sister and make it clear to your friend that you know and you dont want to hear about it from any one. But since your her brother, I dont know if its older younger it doesnt matter, if he brags about it and it got back to me I know that Id probably do something cause its your sister and I wouldnt want people talking about her private life. Maybe Im traditional; whatever. Just talk to both sides I think, just dont tell your parents, shes old enough to do her thing, and I dont really think it will lead to a fight.

Back