Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies help me?

Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies help me?

confront ur sis. how old are you?(retorical btw) but also tell your friend about it. hope i helped8)-mk

Member tttttt:tSEXYGIRLt:tttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies help me?

Ummm talk to both of them and tell her first! U should be mad at him though.

Junior Member ttKDSGDGttttKWDGHttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies help me?

Honestly it really doesn't have anything to do with you so if you try to fight him it wouldn't be right and your sister will probably get kinda mad because i kno i would. Second you should talk to your sister about it because its kinda gross to see your friend and your sister laying together after having sex. so yea i think you should talk to your sister and your friend.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies help me?

Definately confront her about it. How old is your friend? You should probably tell her about him telling other people about the situation. She might be a little mad at him, whether it was true or not, it's dangerous for a girl of her age to be messing with younger kids.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies help me?

If a friend slept with my sister I would think of it as joke. But if its upsetting you i would talk to your sister and make it clear to your friend that you know and you dont want to hear about it from any one. But since your her brother, I dont know if its older younger it doesnt matter, if he brags about it and it got back to me I know that Id probably do something cause its your sister and I wouldnt want people talking about her private life. Maybe Im traditional; whatever. Just talk to both sides I think, just dont tell your parents, shes old enough to do her thing, and I dont really think it will lead to a fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12