When a celebrity gets arrested, it’s always a good time. But with this guy? All I can say is Bra-vo!
According to the NY Post:
“CNN personality Richard Quest was busted in Central Park early yesterday with some drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was also tied to his genitals, and a sex toy in his boot, law-enforcement sources said.
It wasn’t immediately clear what the rope was for.On his official CNN bio, the network calls him “one of the most instantly recognizable members of the CNN team.” [He sure as hell is now!] “He has become one of the network’s highest profile presenters,” [Um, yeah…] and his “dynamic and distinctive style has made him a unique figure in the field of business and news broadcasting,” [By ‘dynamic’ distinctive’ and ‘unique,’ I think they mean ‘kinky’…]
He was reportedly once offered a position for the English-language version of the controversial Al Jazeera network, but said he turned it down because being gay and Jewish, he didn’t think it would be a good fit.”
I’m guessing that deal’s off the table for good now.
Seriously though - best arrest EVER!
splashnewsonline.com
Tags: CNN, kinky, New York, news, ny post, quest, richard quest, splashShare This
</img>

</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>