Me and my girlfriend split up because her mom is racist. We were talking undercover for a week on AIM but out of the blue she hooked up & made out with one of her good friends and one of my okay friends. Now they're "Bf and Gf" but she looks VERY unhappy and their relationship appears as if its going downhill. Is this a rebound off of me? She told me he was an easy replacement for me, so is she expecting to feel better and expect to get the same love and comfort? We loved each other to death.

The first day she appeared as if he came from heaven.. but days after that they became more and more distant, and she's faking her happiness when he's around.

At first she was mean to me hoping she'd get over me but then I ignored and now she's talking to me. She still has feelings for me & I still love her but she/we wont admit it.. if rebounds dont last and its obvious their's is going downhill.. will she run to me for comfort? We still have feelings for each other..
She was devastated when her mom ended it.. and its like she grew on that dude and he made her feel better temporarily but now she realizes who she really cares about, but she's going to ride the rebound for all its worth!