is it free to text ppl that are verizon if u have verizon but dont have the...

A

aaaaaa

No.
if you do not have a texting plan its what .20 cents a text?
You must have A texting plan and the other person must have a texting plan.

...unlimited text plan? I need help I dont want to run up a huge texting bill but I WANT TO TEXT and all my friends have verizon so is it free?!?!?

-thanks

No, it is not like mobile to mobile minutes. Texts are completely seperate, and you will be charged per text, whether you send or recieve. Try and upgrade your plan to unlimited texting if you can, or just monitor your texts. If you go over, they charge anywhere from $0.10 to $0.25 depending on your plan.

No, it is not like mobile to mobile minutes. Texts are completely seperate, and you will be charged per text, whether you send or recieve. Try and upgrade your plan to unlimited texting if you can, or just monitor your texts. If you go over, they charge anywhere from $0.10 to $0.25 depending on your plan.

i think it might depend what phone you have. but YES it does cost money. probably some where between 10 cents a text to $1 a text.

OH, and it also costs money when the texts decline (meaning they didnt go through) and when you GET texted from other people. you pay for recieving texts and sending them out.

Back