I dont have a blueRay drive but i have a program with blueray codecs dled. Can my pc

Rocke812

Apr 12, 2008
dvd drive read BlueRay?
i have no blueray hardware, but i have a regular dvd drive in my pc. I found a site that allowed me to download a program with a blueray player along with HD dvd and blueray codecs. Now my question is, if i pop in a blue ray dvd in my pc dvd drive, will i be able to view the Blueray movie???

Sadly nope.

It's because codecs only allow you to play the media IT CAN READ. So this means EVEN if you have a blueray drive, you can't play the movie because you need the codecs.

Now the opposite is still true, even if you have the codecs required but you don't have the blue ray drive. Then how can you even start to browse/read the blue ray disc?

Sadly nope.

It's because codecs only allow you to play the media IT CAN READ. So this means EVEN if you have a blueray drive, you can't play the movie because you need the codecs.

Now the opposite is still true, even if you have the codecs required but you don't have the blue ray drive. Then how can you even start to browse/read the blue ray disc?

Sadly nope.

Sadly nope.

Sadly nope.

Back