What do you normally order at Taco Bell?

JohnLennonWasHeree

Apr 18, 2008
I always get a #6, which is 2 chalupas and a taco, and i dont even know why! it's just the only one that appeals to me and i cant even explain it... someone please enlighten me to other taco bell menu items that i'm missing out on!

i got the spicy chicken crunch wrap supreme once by accident and am hooked now-so delishiousssssssss!!!!

Bean burrito, no cheese plus lettuce and tomato, Nachos Supreme no meat, Large Diet Coke

The grilled steak soft taco.

Its one of the only things I eat there.

The Steak meat is so much better than the regular taco meat, I can't eat anything w/ the regular meat any more.

If you haven't tried one yet, you're missing out.

haha i would stick to the chalupas but subsitute the meat for soemthing different like chicken or steak and they have 4 types of cheese you can pick different each time like pepper jack, cheddar, mozzarella, or nacho cheese. what also appeals to me is the crunch wrap supreme its like hard and soft taco and it has warm nacho cheese in it so its like eating a soft and hard taco and nacho all together.

Either chicken quesadillas or nachos bell grande.
But I always get a grande soft taco because they are
delicious. =)

I <3 Taco Bell it is yummy! My favorite thing to get is the Bean Buritue and the nachos w/ cheese! MMMMMMM!

Taco Bell went broke in Australia so I eat nothing from Taco Bell lol

What does it taste like?

Back