Can you buy a phone from verizon and switch it to AT&T??

A

alyy

Can you take the Sim card from an AT&T razr and put it into a Verizon Chocolate LG?

nope! sorry! verizon uses cdma tech, meaning they don't use sim card like at&t do. so there's no way you can use their unit on at&t.

Depends on the phone.
Those such as the Razor, I don't see why you couldn't.
You just need to put the sim card in.

No. AT&T is GSM and Verizon is CDMA. The technologies are completely different and completely incompatible.

No. AT&T is GSM and Verizon is CDMA. The technologies are completely different and completely incompatible.

Depends on the phone.

Depends on the phone.

You can use any phone from any provider If the Sim card fits. Because all the information is on the Sim card. Verizon of course dose not use Removable Sim Technology.

Nope. Phones on Verizon use a different type of technology. AT&T phones use GSM, and make use of SIM cards. Verizon phones don't have SIM cards because they use CDMA. However, if you see a phone you like on Verizon, they sometimes have GSM variants that available in other countries. An example would be the Samsung Juke. In another country like the UK, Samsung makes a GSM version called the SGH-F210.

Back