why do so many people hate david archuleta?

Apr 19, 2008
i mean, seriously! His vocal range and connection to the songs is amazing, and he is so humble! look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFAAzxAlhHc

and most of the david archie haters are david cook fans, and they say that he only sings ballads, yeah well david cook only sings rock. and a great singer can sing anything, so why is it that david cook has to turn every single song into rock to make it work for him? and most of the arrangments he steals from smaller bands.

this is just my opinion, and i just want to know why u hate david archuleta.

Maybe cuz he's typical .. Typical in that competition .. Reminds me of Sanjaya a little bit .. I like him, but I'm jus sayin

i LOVED him at first but his humble act got tired. and so did he he dings the same song every week. well thats what it sounds like. he is an amazing singer but. he's boring he needs to do something to wow me and make me want to vote for him. he's just to boring for me

I loooove him hes soo cute and sweet! I cant understand why someone would hate him

I don't know, I love him, i hope he wins. In my opinion he deserves to.

I think of that question alot!!
I cant see why people hate him
He is sooo humble I love him!!!!

Andd well I think why they hate him
because all the girls are after him!!
and they are jelous lol!!

i don't hate him...he's my favorite! go D.A.!!!!!!!!!!!

I love, love, love him. He is so genuine and I think he will be the next A. Idol.

I love, love, love him. He is so genuine and I think he will be the next A. Idol.

I LOVE HIM! he is sooo cuteeeee

his smile is adorrabblleee!!
-Everyone i know loves him!

They're probably just jelous!

Back