Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member I♥DavidArchuletat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes and i love david archuleta

Junior Member IwouldDIEforDavidt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes-what would the show be without the angel, David Archueta?! IT'D BE TERRIBLY BORING!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not anymore....Randy is not really into it b/c he has some other irons in the fire, Paula sounds drunker and can't complete a thought, if you can call them thoughts, and Simon has become the biggest pushover there ever was. Ryan is so disrespectful of the panel that I want to kick his ashcan and the kids don't take constructive criticism AT ALL. They all have severe attitude problems when their flaws in the songs are pointed out and some of them even start to cry. They should save that type of behavior for their local talent show. The contestants are the last scraps from the bottom of the barrel and the writings on the wall for that show.
    Personally, I hope that this is the last season. I quit watching b/c it has been a snooze fest except for the audition portion where you see the rejects!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12