Very long question about downloading and burning and Divx?

C

casey

Last night I started downloading some episodes of Naruto for an amv. When I get home it's done but whenever I try to watch it all i can get is audio but no video. I found out this is because I do not have the Divx codec on this computer but I won't be making the amv on this computer. I have two computers and this is the only one with internet access so what I was going to do was burn the episodes onto a DVD and import them into Windows Movie Maker on the other computer. The other computer has Divx but I'm wondering if I burn the episodes onto a DVD from the computer without Divx, will it show the video on the other computer? Kinda long and confusing just try to understand
no u actually were a good help because i was going to burn it to a dvd and get really mad cuz all it had was audio...and what if i did what as a file download?

No it will not. Without the DivX codec, you will only burn what you get on that computer.I wonder if you did it as a file download, and then opened it up
on the other computer?
Guess I wasn't much help? Good Luck just the same!

No it will not. Without the DivX codec, you will only burn what you get on that computer.I wonder if you did it as a file download, and then opened it up
on the other computer?

on the other computer?

on the other computer?

on the other computer?

Back