Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best movie?

tanka

best movie?

What is your all time favorit (famly friendly) movie?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Old Yeller

Mario C
    When it comes to family movies, an old one is Kramer Vs. Kramer! Greta great great movie! For an updated family friendly movie, then it is definitely Enchanted! I totally loved it!

Sulaiman
    alvin and the Chipmunks or home alone 1 and 2.

angela s
    Family Friendly really doesn;t narrow it down.
    My son was really really into Nightmare Before Xmas when he was 2-3 years old (now he tells me its too scary); likewise for Corpse Bride.

How old a family are we talking - because that definitely makes a difference....

It's gotta be either Wizard of Oz or Singing in the Rain. or Curse of the WereRabbit.A good fallback is always Star Wars (actually probably Empire Strikes Back)

Katelyn
    Well it's not really family-friendly, and even thought it just came out, I have fallen in love with Sweeney Todd.
    I'm literally obsessed with it, more obsessed than I've ever been in my whole life. I listen to the soundtrack all the way though about 4 or 5 times a day, and I saw it twice at my friend's house a week ago. I bought it myself a couple of days after that, and I've seen it about 5 times this week. Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp are the absolute BEST team EVER, and I love how Helena and Tim are together. Their kids are so lucky to have them as parents. What I would give to meet the three of them!

Junior Member BobJr'sFinalreturn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always loved the movie fluke

Angela C
    Pinky, it's an older black and white flick but has a good story line and lesson.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm. Chronicles of Narnia is the best family movie as long as you like watching movies that a a little over the 2 hour mark

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah i agree with the guys below...the goonie was a good one and so was home alone

please answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajr.Yu5MyMxoyRU.Z805YLTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080419184918AAO3mQ8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast