Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rockmum

whats the best bargain, or worst item youve brought off EBAY?

gimme stories, im new at ebay and spend alot of time and money there,,,lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bought and mobile phone and when shipped it turned out to be a DVD of concert of some unknown singers...

Bought and mobile phone and when shipped it turned out to be a DVD of concert of some unknown singers...

bernman101
    I don't think I have bought anything on e-bay.... I have used a different sites and have gotten good deals on collector coin sets (us coins mint and prestige coin sets) and jewelry......

one of the best deals I got was 50 pairs of Nike logo crew socks for 20 dollars...... i kept 20-25 pairs and gave the rest away.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually spent $ on a homemade golf putter cover with "Chicago Cubs" logos on it. When I got it, it looked like a baby booty with elastic around the top.......... it was so hideous.......... Since my boy loves the Cubs and golf I was so excited for it to come, but when it did I was too embarassed to give it to him....

Well my daughter just started dancing lessons i saw these tap shoes for 50 pence ....wow i thought no picture shall i ...so yeah i brought them ..Brand New what a bargain !

Worse was ..nothing yet so far so good

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually spent $ on a homemade golf putter cover with "Chicago Cubs" logos on it. When I got it, it looked like a baby booty with elastic around the top.......... it was so hideous.......... Since my boy loves the Cubs and golf I was so excited for it to come, but when it did I was too embarassed to give it to him....

Downloads
    Uploads
    oooh I adore Ebay - I buy and sell!! I sold some vinatge dresses that were given to me for £50 each so that was great!! I sold my DD's dance shoes that she outgrew for the same price I paid for them!! I bought her some riding gear and clothes, just got her a new jacket too which she loves.

I've bought party bag toys and keyrings......um I LIVE for Ebay!! LOL

I paid WAY too much for a gorgeous dress and when it arrived it didn't fit!! luckily I emailed the girl who'd been bidding against me and she bought it off me!! phew!

Downloads
    Uploads
    oooh I adore Ebay - I buy and sell!! I sold some vinatge dresses that were given to me for £50 each so that was great!! I sold my DD's dance shoes that she outgrew for the same price I paid for them!! I bought her some riding gear and clothes, just got her a new jacket too which she loves.

I've bought party bag toys and keyrings......um I LIVE for Ebay!! LOL

I paid WAY too much for a gorgeous dress and when it arrived it didn't fit!! luckily I emailed the girl who'd been bidding against me and she bought it off me!! phew!

★Hotmum★
    I brought a ear thermometer from eBay brand new in box for $20 (in shops costs about $80 for this brand) and it's the best for when the kids are sick.

I have brought a LOT on Blues Clues items (my kids are CRAZY for Blues clues and Dora lol)

I have never really brought anything bad or had a terrible experience yet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast