Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

Check2 funny Sh!tt

on her dek put a note that says call another teachers cell ex. call mr meyer cell his phone is off the hook. bt put the # formcdonalds or th zoo or something else she'll think she has the wong # and just try and get it rite!!! lolZZZZZZZZZZZ

unregistered

Heart New pranks.

t-p her desk, if its her bday give her a fake ipod that looks real (i did this and it works), put 10 diff phones in the room and call them all at once every 5 mins and between the 5 mins call each one individually (also did this, HILARIOUS. she freaked and went nuts. :])

Unregistered
    have you and some friends move their desk to the middle of the classroom and move the all the other desks in a circle around it

Unregistered

Heart New Turtle lover

u can get 3 turtles ( i dont know where u would them ) and put papers on their back like 1 2 and 4 ...... set off the turtles in ur school- and the staff members will be outraged and will still be looking for the "3rd" turtle!

did it at my school and it was awesome!!!!

Unregistered

Component Help

i really need help i want ot prank one of my teachers without getting into serious trouble please help !

Unregistered

the news

wow all of these are weak sauce!
    like straight up. what grade are you all in?
    i scanned my nude ass and faxed it to my teacher once.
    and now when i see that bitches face, a little less hate overwhelms me

Unregistered

Haha

Every day if she walks out the room, flip a poster upside down.... every day untill they are all upside down

Unregistered
    omg im playin a prnak on mah social studies teecher any good ideas??????? we r reely close

Unregistered

Star Blue prank

get squeeze glu and pour it ALL in his/her drawr and its funny wen ur teachers a spaz and starts freakin out its sooooooooo funny but dont get caught i no sum1 hoo did get caught and he spent 5 weeks n alternative

Unregistered

funny things to do to your teacher

get the whole class involved and every time the second hand on the clock gets to the twelve do something stupid like cough, sneeze, jump once and sit like nothing happened, start at the front of the room and go down each row taking turns hiccuping once, pretend you hear music, make akward noises, breath really loudly,randomly start dancing, put electircal tape on the bottom of their computer mouse, lie on the floor, as soon as you get in the room sit under your desk, use someones ipod with the farting app and make it really loud while everyone pretends they don't hear it, and do a chinese firedrill where everyone gets up and changes seats. make sure everyone does it so no one person gets in trouble. My teacher hates it but it is a blast!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast