Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Lizzy P

i need help!!!!!?

My cat has a claw probelm, she loves to climb on my bed and sometimes she get my face on accident and sometimes she gets a hissing fit out of nowwhere. the vet said it was normal about the hissy fit but she gets my face scarred up and i hate going places now.I heard about declaawing and i know its safe but she almaost 2 and i heard it will hurt her a bit and she will have to take pain killers! should i declaw her.?

elmy
    no!

heres why: we once got our cat bummer declawed and its the saddest thing. they ripp the claws from the roots and rap there feet in bandages.
    then they send then home ands its verry bloody.
    they cant walk much because it hurts so they stay in one place for a long time. its sad because sometimes they moan because they need to go potty or eat and you would take away the one thing she loves- climbing and being a cat

darklilyrebel
    I have asked about getting my cats declawed, and most people were not happy that i even asked it. they said it was inhumane. but i think if you want you to get your cat declawed you should look up everything about it and alternatives to getting them declawed.

salihah i
    no i don't think so