Why my dogs seepy so much?

S

stephendavis2

I have one dog. He is 3 years old. I also have two dogs. He is 1 years old (on the left in the picture). They tend to run around the house and climb stairs, drink water, circle the kitchen island, go in the doggy door, jump up on the couch, explore the guest bathroom, jump up on a twin bed, go out the doggy door, toot, wrestle with each other, play with a toy (or two), jump down from beds (mostly twin sized), poop, and stop by for a bit of food (from a shallow bowl). I just can't understand why they seepy so much! Does anyone have any scientific facts (or unproven theories) about why these two dogs (pictured) seepy so much? Also, they bump at strangers.

hmmm seepy time>< and the only picture i see is your made up avatar.......

where's the question? lol

your dogs are tired from all that running around and jumping, its only natural that they want to rest.

just you go to seepy with drugs youve been adding to them dish bowls and wake with dog pooh in your face.

What Picture??? You Answered Your Own Question......their Pooped Out. Lol

What is seepy? I thought it was a typo but it's there twice!!

How does a dog bump at strangers?

They sound like normal active dogs to me.

The hyperactivity is normal for dogs at play. Because they drink excessively from their water bowl (and the toilet behind your behind) they tend to develope hyperenlarged pores that cause excessive seepage, much like a tree, of which the dogs are also attracted to.

Back